EvaluationsPlease complete the daily evaluation forms below for the sessions you attended. Upon completing the final evaluation, you will receive instructions for claiming CME / CE credit. Evaluations will be posted daily.
- Integrative Medicine Board Review Course
- Spirituality & Health*
- Environmental Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Functional Medicine & Epigenetic Testing in Clinical Practice
- Healing the Healer: Transforming Burnout into Resiliency*
Main Conference Evaluations
- Day 1: Sunday, October 22
- Day 2: Monday, October 23
- Day 3: Tuesday, October 24
- Day 4: Wednesday, October 25
- Final Evaluation
Accreditation StatementThis activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine. The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston designates this live activity for a maximum of 31.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.